Good Morning, Princess! Chapter 1.Good Morning, Princess! Chapter 1. by starfox365
Good morning, Princess!
Ponyville was quiet, the sun had not yet breached the horizon, but was lingering on the edge of the horizon, the moon at about an equal position on the opposite horizon. Each was lightly misted over, and the sky was still dark.
Rarity rolled over in her sleep, moaning softly as she resisted wakefulness. The sunlight filtered in through her dancing curtain, it's silken form being gently lifted by the breeze. She had been laying on her stomach nearly all the night, and as she rolled onto her back, she felt a pillow shoved under her back. She used her magic lazily to try and yank it out, and found that whatever she was yanking was attached to her.
"Ow!" Rarity jumped a bit, opening an eye hazily to look at what she had magicked. Somehow a white wing was stuck underneath her.
A white....wing? She bolted upright, and nearly instantly, two large wings popped from her back with an almost comical spring like action.&
The Dark Coming Part 17The 5 Elements galloped into the castle where the Princess stood victorious. The place was a mess with debris and broken wall. It looked as though it had been a 1,000 year old ruin. The girls were amazed at how it was still standing.The Dark Coming Part 17 by Molecular1
“Your majesties, might I ask where is Discord?” Rarity said as she stood ahead of every other pony in the group.
“He has been taken care of Rarity and I assure you all that we will not allow his return.” Celestia smiled as she looked upon her fellow princesses.
“Yee ha! It looks like we won!” Cheered the farm pony.
“Of course we did! No one is better than us!” Shouted Rainbow.
“Does that umm…mean Twilight came to help you…your m-majesty?” Squeaked the yellow pegasus as she laid down in respect towards Celestia.
“Twilight? Is she not with you?” Celestia’s worry grew.
“Ah horse apples; she must be still fighting Trixie!”
“Cadence and we shall scout t
3 Days Regret - Part 8Nurse Redheart sat characteristically silent in the equally quiet reception of Ponyville's large, but mostly vacant hospital. The caring mare finished compiling the files of last weeks patients, once again filing the majority of the cases under mass paranoia, this time from the use of the word 'virus' in one of the Mayor's speeches. As the nurse closed the drawer she felt an all to familiar invasion nuzzling its way into her mane, breathing warm air across her pearly white coat. "Are you still on for Friday night?" The bold but comforting voice asked through the hairs.3 Days Regret - Part 8 by Ragnarokia
"I don't remember hearing about another date." Redheart slowly turned her head to view the stallion smiling back at her. "Or accepting it for that matter."
Doctor Stable kept his gaze consistent, staring into the nurse's jewelled eyes. "I'll book us a table." The orange colt rose back to his hooves upon seeing his date blush before staring up at the clock, its barely audible ticking filling the silent room. "I take it th
|More Journal Entries|
Welcome to RariTwi-Fans! We are a My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic fan-group, dedicated to honoring and preserving the love between the unicorn ponies, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle. Whether you are new to art or a successful artist, this group is accepting to all fans of this shipping couple.
If you enjoy RariTwi, then feel free to join as a member or a watcher.
Most of all, have fun.
A few group rules.
1) To properly enjoy this club and give enjoyment to its members, you must be a fan of RariTwi shipping. You don't need to have it as your favourite, just liking it is enough.
2) Feel free to state your opinion, however we don't approve of hatred and forcing opinions. We are all here to enjoy the magical relationship between two unicorns, not to upset others for making something they put their heart into creating.
3) No trolling or grieving, having a laugh is fine, but not at the expense of another.
Submission rules and guidelines.
1) Follow deviantART rules for submitting work. We will only accept your own work that you yourself have created. If you wish to spread the love of another ponies art then ask either the creator of the piece of art or a member of staff in the club. We will attempt to get the creator to submit their work and everypony will be happy.
2) Please put effort into your art. We wish to see the love you have for Rarity and Twilight Sparkle. How good you are as an artist or writer does not matter, as long as you put the effort in so we can truly see how much you love them.
3) Submit work to the correct folders. As much as we love to see your work we need to know where to find it. We shall select the nicest looking submissions to copy into featured for members and guests eye candy.
4) Fan-fiction is accepted and encouraged, however please submit it to fiction.
5) Mature art is accepted under several conditions. First if your work has mature aspects to it put a mature warning on it, lesser mature work will be accepted into folders if they carry a warning for those who don't wish to see it. Second if your art is highly mature submit it to the mature folder.
6) Grimdark is discouraged, we are here to show the happy beauty and love of the unicorns, not to upset them and cause them pain. Sad shipping will be accepted, grimdark will be frowned upon, and if to hurtful will not be accepted.
7) This group is made for RariTwi shipping, however it is by no means limited to Rarity and Twilight. As long as the art contains RariTwi it will be accepted.